blue basilica

~ as if truth were a secret in such low solution that only immensity can give us a sensible taste ~

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

holy effing sh*t.

after my office got wind of the upper east side plane crash today, i was admonishing my coworkers for being up in arms about it ('it's not terrorism; it's just a small plane; what's the big deal' etc). i was going on so much about how people shouldnt go on about it, that i eventually admonished myself for admonishing everyone else so much, saying that if there was a god, a plane would crash into our office, killing only moi.

well, it was short of that, but i did get my comeuppance. damn. poor cory lidle.

and to think, if the yankees had bested the tigers last weekend, this prolly wouldnt have happened. very paul auster, as one of my colleagues pointed out.

meanwhile, wikipedia updated lidle's entry with his death def. within two hours of the tragedy, possibly within one. that site is wik-ed.

im going to look myself up on wikipedia to see what's in store for me.

generally speaking, i wont possibly be able to do this event as much justice as slack lalane, so im going cede coverage to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home