blue basilica

~ as if truth were a secret in such low solution that only immensity can give us a sensible taste ~

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

happy thanksgiving everybody!


things im thankful for, some clickable, some not: my family the lebrons five-star ipod songs the door gym being the best man at stanton's wedding band of horses's the funeral spicy goat stew laughing, in general the midterm elections free arts friends you, reading this my health new york magazine that i am hungry the giglio boys my hemp lip balm brady the qb the post roger federer my new vet birdbath cookies olive's lunches my good looks will ferrel needless to say running on the brooklyn bridge not being diced brady the cat my hair pill my 93-year-old grandfather truffles that im not hungry the deli kitten carl and the mooninites the guy who got on the elevator with me today in my shrink's building and proceeded to talk to himself, thereby making me feel so 'normal' the new york films gmail the feline giglios angelica kitchen my sister being able to listen to opera while falling asleep hero friends chicken tortas basketball god (as i conceive the concept) being able to see the full sky in brooklyn nyc being a walking city adrian tomine moderate weather broken social scene's anthems for a seventeen year-old girl the sun my sports jackets

ps - did this blog not already have the perfect thanksgiving color scheme, or what?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

literally and figuratively a very colorful thanks list. (fred is very good friends with adrien tomine. met him once for a brief moment. seemed to be a very cool guy.)
i also love that you are thankful for the giglio bros.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home