blue basilica

~ as if truth were a secret in such low solution that only immensity can give us a sensible taste ~

Name:
Location: Brooklyn, NY, United States

Thursday, February 21, 2008

thank you, donny.

my roommate tis of thee
tried out for jeopardy., of thee I sing
never a wonton tried
firmly on ba-rack's side
from his own blogging site, his classiness rings!

My loyal roomate thee,
always buys the TP, and that's not right
Crisco on his windowsill
this chotch pays half the bills
at night he'll have his fill, of sports highlights

Lets brady yak on piles
of my fresh laundry-styles, then says 'my bad'
runs to the park and back
door gym and then a snack
of peanut m&m's, roughly 40 bags

Roommate I say to thee
turn down the damn TV, I don't mean to nag.
I realized how you've longed
to see what Rome's burning on
The blue toothbrush does not belong, to you, douchebag.

Happy birthday!


-ddr

5 Comments:

Blogger Jeannie said...

why do you have crisco on your windowsill? :/

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why indeed...

9:12 PM  
Blogger Gina Kay said...

haha this is great!... donny

12:22 PM  
Blogger Gina Kay said...

Also beanie, would you please blog on why the Dems.( Hill & Obama ) don't discuss the effects of immediate troop withdrawal? Why why why why do I have to hear over and over and over who said what in the past instead of why who's gonna do what in the future. Big diappointment of last night.... aside from Hills failed xerox jab.

12:26 PM  
Blogger leenabean said...

HAHA! this is amazing. and i feel like an insider for knowing the secret of the Crisco. Now, what rhymes with eczema?
happy birthday! and bravo, D!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home